Charges for Appointments and Services
- Payment is due at time of service.
- You are responsible for charges not covered by your insurance.
- Lab and x-ray services may be billed separately.
- You may qualify for our sliding fee discount.
You can arrange a payment plan by calling 907-822-3203 x304 and asking to speak with someone in our Billing department.
For Medical bills please call Cross Road Health Ministies at 907-822-3203 x304
For Pharmacy bills please call Cross Road Health Ministries at 907-822-3203 x304
For Low Income Patients
Cross Road Health Ministries, Inc. offers a Sliding Discount for all individuals and/or families who qualify.
This program is based on Federal Poverty Guidelines. If qualified, this discount would help with the prices of office visits and prescriptions (at our Glennallen pharmacy) and other ancillary items.
Applications may be picked up at your clinic. Income verification is needed to complete the application process.
This is a discount program that is renewed on a yearly basis. For more information, please don't hesitate to call your clinic: CRMC: 907-822-3203 | IAMC: 907-895-6233 | NCC: 907-822-3937.
Who can apply?
Anyone seeking services.
Who is eligible for sliding fees?
Persons with income of less than 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines, which considers household size and all sources of income before taxes.
Who is not eligible for sliding fees?
Persons whose income exceeds poverty guidelines or who do not bring in required proof of household income.
How do I apply for sliding fees?
Complete the Cross Road Sliding Discount Application form and bring required proof of household income and family size. Please call Cross Road at 907-822-3203 if you have any questions. Examples of proof include:
- One month's worth of paycheck stubs showing gross income before taxes.
- A letter from your employer on company letterhead stating your gross monthly income.
- Social Security or unemployment check stubs.
- Bank statements showing direct deposits of social security, unemployment insurance, etc.
How long am I covered?
You can arrange a payment plan by calling 907-822-3203 and asking to speak with someone in Finance.